Story time with Miss Bennett
Miss Bennett, one of our trainee teachers who worked in Elm class before Christmas has chosen a great story for you to listen to.
This story is 'Alice in Wonderland' which was originally written by Lewis Carrol. This story has been re-written many different times and has also been made into a film which you may have seen. Once you have listened to the story, can you answer the questions below:
1, What was the white rabbit carrying when Alice first noticed him?
2. What did Alice have to do to fit through the little door?
3. What were the names of the two jolly fellows who Alice met whilst looking for the white rabbit?
4. What food made Alice small again after she grew as big as the house?
5. Why would the flowers in the garden not let Alice stay?
6. What was the Mad Hatter and March Hare doing when Alice found them?